Fact About Maggie -You should Know

By
Disclaimer:- You're surely gonna save a lot of money after reading this answer guaranteed. I’ve revealed about my savings with the help of this fact at the end of the answer.

So, This is about our all time favorite, Nestle Maggi , 2 minutes noodles(though It can never be cook in 2 minutes), which is eaten by 9 out of 10 people in india.

If you're reading this article that means you must be a fan of Maggi and believe me this is something you need to know about it.

So, here is the surprise :

A 5 rupees Maggi weights 35 grams.
A 12 rupees Maggi weights 70 grams.

That means if you go for two packets of 5 rupees, you'll save 2 rupees per 70 gram, which is a good amount.

Image source: Google.

So in this way I managed to save more than 5000 for my family in a year because I live in a joint famiy and we together love eating it.

Your sincere suggestions/encouragements inspires me to write more.

Eat Maggi, save money.

(P.s. I got this idea of sharing this fact through a article about oreo biscuit, so observe oreo as well to save more 😉).

Thank you

Like Us Facebook